we have almost completed the current series of workshops and you all have been amazing. I enjoy the laughs, fun, girls talk and each and everyones creative designs. Its such a pleasure to have you all here. Well, its also a pleasure to reenergise in between with healthy food….
Special Thank You to my friend Karen for taking these beautiful pictures.
And so it’s Christmas, well, not quite yet but just in time to learn Macramé and make your own MACRAMÉ CHRISTMAS TREE!
- 4 hours Macrame Christmas Workshop
- 100 meters of Cord
- Beautiful Christmas High Tea ( Organic food, coffee, tea and Bubbles!)
- Learn the basic knots and build your own Macramé Christmas Tree
- Take home your beautiful piece of art, (around 60cm W x 120cm H)
- Max of 6 people per workshop
Costs, Bookings and Payment
- $95 –> all materials, beautiful food, coffee and tea included
- Vouchers available – Perfect as a gift for your best friend
- Bank transfer, Cash, Credit Card or Paypal
- Bookings are essential
Please Note:To secure a place, all bookings must be paid in full at least one week prior to your workshop.There will be no cash refunds. However if you can’t attend the workshop you can either send someone else or rebook for a later date.
- FRI – 6th of November, 10 am to 2 pm
- SAT – 14th of November, 11 am to 3 pm
- FRI – 20th of November, 10 am to 2 pm
- SAT – 28th of November, 11 am to 3 pm
- SAT – 5th of December, 11 am to 3 pm
- SAT – 12th of December, 11 am to 3 pm
my knee surgery went well and we are back into Arts, Inspiration, Me-Time and above all Macrame&Meditation. Macramé is everywhere and I believe it should also be on your wall. So, I changed things a bit around and here we are:
• 4 hours Workshop
• 100 meters of Cord
• Learn the basic knots and build your own Macramé Wall Hanging.
• Take home your beautiful piece of art, (around 60cm W x 120cm H)
• $95 –> all material, beautiful food, coffee and tea included.
• Booking is essential
Ps: Now go find a beautiful piece of drift wood to hang your art!
–> Workshop Section for more details.
Have great day and I see you all at the next workshop.
it was a big week and we had our first 2 MacraMeditation courses – beginner level. To say the least, it was absolutely beautiful and I’m overwhelmed with the feedback and compliments from those lucky ones that got a spot in the first two courses. I’m truly grateful. On the first day weather was not too good but we were very very lucky on the Saturday course. In the warm autumn sun, within nature and under trees we found a relaxing and quite atmosphere to take a break from crafting and got into our meditation part. We also had some very good organic food from a few local Mona Vale shops and plates were empty at he end of the course, which means food was very yummy. Everyone really got into Macrame and we learnt about new knots, material and ropes. To keep everyone engaged, they all got a gift bag with crafts material and organic food. Following are a few images of our Saturday course.
As you can see local wildlife checked on the girls progress and they all got 2 thumbs up.
I did not expect courses to sell out so quick so please check availability in the workshop section.
Thanks to everyone.
i know that I should post more often but you guys keep me busy with crafts, furnitures and decoration and soon workshops. Here is a first teaser for my next workshop coming up. A fun, interesting and healthy combination of Macrame and Meditation, which I named – for you only – Macrameditation.
I’m in the process of adding more details and soon there will be link in the menu bar to more details and stories.
I got a lot of interest for my workshops and by the looks of it, at least 3 courses seem to be booked out soon so you better make a reservation. Give me a buzz and we sort things out.
As always, have fun and enjoy life.