we have almost completed the current series of workshops and you all have been amazing. I enjoy the laughs, fun, girls talk and each and everyones creative designs. Its such a pleasure to have you all here. Well, its also a pleasure to reenergise in between with healthy food….
Special Thank You to my friend Karen for taking these beautiful pictures.
the spring season has started and new workshops are underway. Check out the booking section for a few remaining sports. I also got some new decoration pieces made-to-order and they finally arrived. As you can see, they add a very cute and decorative touch to each piece. Contact me if you are interested. Also just to leat you know, that the entire delivery of 9mm cord is sold out. Thank You ladies. I have express-ordered new ones and they should be here soon. As I expected, the cord is just fantastic to work with and you busy buyers seem to agree :-).
Hope you are all well and I see you all soon.
to some of you I have already talked about my new 9mm brilliantly thick cord, that just arrived from overseas. I have been experimenting with this cord for the last few weeks and finally ordered my own batch, which just arrived this week. I can’t praise it enough. It works so beautifully smooth and is an absolute pleasure to work with.
I have included a comparison to the usual workshop material so you can pass your own judgement.
Happy crafting girls.
And so it’s Christmas, well, not quite yet but just in time to learn Macramé and make your own MACRAMÉ CHRISTMAS TREE!
- 4 hours Macrame Christmas Workshop
- 100 meters of Cord
- Beautiful Christmas High Tea ( Organic food, coffee, tea and Bubbles!)
- Learn the basic knots and build your own Macramé Christmas Tree
- Take home your beautiful piece of art, (around 60cm W x 120cm H)
- Max of 6 people per workshop
Costs, Bookings and Payment
- $95 –> all materials, beautiful food, coffee and tea included
- Vouchers available – Perfect as a gift for your best friend
- Bank transfer, Cash, Credit Card or Paypal
- Bookings are essential
Please Note:To secure a place, all bookings must be paid in full at least one week prior to your workshop.There will be no cash refunds. However if you can’t attend the workshop you can either send someone else or rebook for a later date.
- FRI – 6th of November, 10 am to 2 pm
- SAT – 14th of November, 11 am to 3 pm
- FRI – 20th of November, 10 am to 2 pm
- SAT – 28th of November, 11 am to 3 pm
- SAT – 5th of December, 11 am to 3 pm
- SAT – 12th of December, 11 am to 3 pm